First and foremost, the most exciting thing is that I am now a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant. This is big for me. I am very excited about this new adventure. I am also very excited about being part of something so amazingly cool. I think Close To My Heart is just the greatest thing since sliced bread! And I want to have the opportunity to share why with everyone I meet.
Second. CTMH was featured on Two Peas. Check it out. http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/cg_display.asp?cmd=display&seed_id=30277
Second. CTMH was featured on Two Peas. Check it out. http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/cg_display.asp?cmd=display&seed_id=30277
Just shows you what you can do with some great product and some creativity. Also, note that she had enough product leftover to make cards. CTMH Rocks!!!

So if you are interested in ordering your very own card kit. Contact me. Here is what you get:
1 – My Acrylix® Everyday Celebration Stamp Set
(D-size) (Only available with this kit!)
16 – 4 W" * 5 V" Colonial White Card Bases
16 – 4 W” x 5 V” Colonial White Envelopes
1 – 12" * 12" Dutch Blue Cardstock
1 – 12" * 12" Colonial White Cardstock
4 – 12" * 12" B&T Duos® Paper
1 – Chocolate Distressing Ink
1 – Dutch Blue Distressing Ink
1 – Mini-Medley Accents Shades of Chocolate
Collection
5' – Chocolate Ribbon with Colonial White Stitch
50 – 3-D Foam Squares
Sponge
1 – Full Color Step-by-Step Instructional Brochure
Featured Colors: Chocolate, Colonial White,
Dutch Blue, Sweet Leaf
Or you can get it for free. How? Well, there are three ways.
1) Purchase a minimum of $60 in stamp sets** (includes A, B, C, D, and E-size)
2) Host a Home Gathering with minimum sales of $400/$500
3) Sign up as a new Consultant
But hurry. This offer is only for the month of September.
Third. Today the new episode of Art & Soul is airing on CTMH TV. You can get there by clicking here:
No comments:
Post a Comment