(Twitterpated paper, Heartfelt Die Cuts, Top Coats, Brads and I lifted this layout from the Autumn/Winter IB, pg. 69)
These pictures were taken on October 31. I remember it well....
My bestest friend organized a day out at the pumpkin farm. We had so much fun. What made the day more special was the fact that this was the second to last day of the season. One more day and then no more pumpkin pickin', bye-bye corn maze and adios hay rides. The end of the fall feastivities. This always marks the end of fun fall days and the beginning of 'Oh-my-goodness-Thanksgiving-is-right-around-the-corner!!!-and-then-we-have-to-get-ready-for-C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S!!!' Although I am sure I am the only one that feels slightly overwhelmed on November 1st.
(Black and Daisy White Cardstock, Beware Stamp set, and Demensional Elements On Target)
Here are 3 McMunchkins + 1 bud (but minus my oldest one - to old to Trick-or-Treat -so he told me). Shane was the scarecrow, Karissa was a Zebra and Evan was Davy Crockett. I even made him research his character - homeschoolers!
(October Stamp of the Month: Holiday Warmth, Dimensional Elements On Target)
Last Christmas season my bestest friend organized the first annual 'For the Birds' party. We had the kiddos make edible ornaments (for the birds) to decorate the trees outdoors just for the birds (maybe a squirrel or two). It was a blast. I am really looking forward to the second annual 'For the Birds' soiree.
(oh, yeah - white embossing powder)
Just a detail shot.
Any questions or comments are most welcome.
Have a good one!
Great pages! The first LO is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYour layouts are beautiful, as always! Your best friend is gorgeous and what a great idea--"For the Birds"!!
ReplyDelete