Lately I have not had the time or motivation to hang out in my scraproom. Always so much to do, putting Christmas decoration away, planning a few birthday celebration and just getting back in a groove after the school holiday. Know what I mean? However, last Friday I was able to carve out some quality time and I got to play.
The first layout is one I made using scraps of leftover paper I found in my stash - not CTMH - sorry :(
I stamped the Todd and Dog using our Posterboard Alpha (pg. 85 in the catalog, E1014). I love this Alpha set becuase of it's versatlity. I stamped the title with black ink, then stamped the 'woof' (also not CTMH) and finally inked the letters with Tulip ink. I cut the letters out and ended up with a really cute title that matched the theme of the page.
The following two layouts are from the Felicity Paper pack that is only available until the end of January. For more information on the Felicity Collection of paper you can go to my website at www.tambur.myctmh.com.
This layout is celebrating my mother and father's 43 anniversary. I basically followed the guide that came with the Felicity Collection. A very easy layout, but with stunning results. Oh, sorry about the shadow on the picture - oops!
This last layout is dedicated to my friends and our Ladies Day Out. I love having a day that we can all gather and do a little shopping. We had a lovely dinner. Shared a bottle of wine. But the best part of the day was being able to visit and be with one another and share stories and laugh. This was such a great day. We were able to go out before Christmas, which is hard to do at that crazy time of year. We walked around Old Town Alexandria in Northern VA. One day I really should dedicate a page to the our hubbies who so willing watch our kiddos so we can spend an entire day and evening out. I'll put that on my to do list.
This layout is also using the Felicity paper. To get my creative juices flowing I flipped through my Cherish book to find a layout that caught my eye. I ended up using Column Composition on pages 26-27. I used only the left side of the layout.
Now you go play! Have fun.
T.

No comments:
Post a Comment