Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter





These were a couple of Easter cards I made.  I was playing around and just love the results.  Not my usual style. But it is always good to stretch and grow.

Here are some pictures I need to get scrapped.

I love this one of my daughter and our dog.  She took this picture.  Love it!


This one is going to be all about my kiddos first trip to Fudruckers.  Kari loved the milk shake. 


I know this picture is a little odd.  I was making biscuits the other night and pulled out the buttermilk and I had the best memory of my Grandma.  She loved buttermilk.  I alway thought that was odd, but to Grandma buttermilk was a real treat.  So I am going to scrap a page about this memory.  Whenever I look at buttermilk I think of her.  I can even hear her giggle.  

That is why I love this amazing hobby of ours.  It tells the stories of our hearts. 

Have a good one. 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment