Sunday, June 20, 2010

Recycling

Hi all,

I hope you have all been happy and healthy.  Are you enjoying your summer?  I feel like our summer is just whooshing by.  So much to do and we are running out of time.  For those of you who don't know we are moving in August to a new and exciting country.   Our family motto is "Embracing life's adventures!"And a new adventure this will be.

I have a new layout to share with you.  I will admit right off that this layout does not use any Close To My Heart products.  In case you haven't noticed I am a very eclectic scrapper.  This layout is about my sister and her new husband.  They are expecting their first child in November and she is over the moon!  I am, too.  She has been praying to be a mommy for many years.  God had provided a fantastic husband and now a new baby.

The layout is entitled Unity.  Unity is  the state of being united or whole. 
Khina and her husband Matt came to visit us after picking up Matt's son for the summer.  This is the first time their family was united.  This page is a reflection of my sister's personal style and personality. 


I was inspired by the packaging from a pair of shoes I bought (and yes, the shoes are super cute!).  



I cut the box up and used the parts are embellishments for my page.  Here is the finished product. 


So, have a look around and see what packaging you can use to inspire your next layout. 

Have a good one! 
T. 



No comments:

Post a Comment