January is a big birthday month for us. In my family alone there are 3 birthdays - within a week of each other. If you add in extended family and friends we have an additional 6 birthdays. That's 9 birthdays within the next 2 weeks. Oh-my-goodness!! For my girly friends I have made a couple of these cards. I wanted to use the stuff I have on hand. (Keeping with my New Year's resolution.) I pulled out this stamp circa 1999. It is a wood block stamp that I have had for ages (obviously). I used some of my copics to color the tulips. I pulled out my CTMH Coloring pencils and used the Grey Flannel to color the metal container. For the leaves I used CTMH Garden Green and Sweet Leaf ink pads with a blender pen. The ribbon and the papers are all from my stash of paper. For my inspiration I went here.
Now, I have more cards to make.
Have a good one.

Great imagery and interpretation of the sketch.
ReplyDelete