Prepping for a LOAD
Messy, messy, messy. . .
(I like the little action figure. There was a whole battle scene set up here.)
This is my mess. I thought I would try to blame the kiddos, but I knew that you would know better. This is how my desk looks after I have been in a really deep scrap groove.
Now this is totally my kiddos. They were making posters for school and were digging through my letter stickers.
The kiddos desk area. Oh, the shame. Oh, what a mess.
{sigh} that's better - the way I like it. . .
A clean work space. My scrap desk is also my computer desk. Multi-functional.
Where my 2 younger kiddos hang out. Now you can see the surface of the table! Wowzer, that was a mess.
My cardstock, punches, stamps and misc tools live here. My paper cutter lives on this rolling cart. When I am scrapping I roll it up to my right side. When I am not scrapping I can roll it to this corner. This is a small room, when the cart is on my right side it is hard to get out the door.
My inks and other supplies. All my patterned paper is store in this box and I have it sorted by style - polka dots, stripes, boy, girl, floral, etc.
This is how I do my menu for the week. Each day is on a sticky note which are all pasted to the front of the fridge. I even schedule when the kiddos buy lunch.
I hope you all enjoy this blog hop. From here you can head on over to Pam's page by clicking on this link: http://dailypamage.blogspot.com
Blog Hop Hostesses:









Have fun!
ReplyDeleteLove this peek into your scrap world! My computer crashed in the middle of your video so I don't dare revisit, but love that you DID a video - genius! See you Oct 1st :~) LCSmithSAVED
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun post! Thanks for sharing this! See you Oct 1st
ReplyDeleteKatrina (aka KsKreations)
Love the video Tambur! Your space looks so organized - and honestly your before pics aren't that bad at all, or my before pics would just be humiliating ;) Thanks for sharing your tips in a multi-media way and I look forward to seeing your LOs in the gallery!
ReplyDeleteyou are SO cool to have done such a brilliant post! love, love, love that you did a video! go you! you looked so great and gave us some great tips (love the timer idea) that I am sure we will all be using. great photos and I'm so looking forward to seeing your work in the gallery! :-)
ReplyDeleteglad my kiddos leave my craft stuff alone...most of the time.. Looking forward to a great LOAD
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I loved seeing the view of your craft space. Good luck next month!
ReplyDeleteHow fun and brave of you!!! Great tips, too. Think I'll borrow a couple and put them in action.
ReplyDeleteLoved the video - though not sure I could veer be that organised and I only have one child left at home!
ReplyDeleteI think it is so brave that you shared your (semi-messy) space with us. It makes us all breathe a little lighter to know we are not alone even if you're the only one that publicly admits it. I know I end up with a similar looking space. Looking forward to your work on the gallery.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete