Monday, June 11, 2012

Scrappy Update

Hi All,

I have no new LO to share, that's cause I have not had a single minute to sit in my scrap room for the past 2 weeks.  Right now we are in the final push of school.... exams, projects, ceremonies, awards, concerts, plays, the list goes on and on.  Additionally we have company!  My beautiful sis and her brood are here in sunny super hot Cyprus to visit me and the McKiddos.  So we are focusing all our energies on making the most with them.  I will admit that my camera is getting a work out.  Trying to capture all the adventures we are having, the cousins hanging, pictures of my beautiful nieces and precious moments with my sis.  All of this is great scrappy content. So when I get the chance I have a 101 ideas to scrap.  For now you can pop over to my other blog to check out what we have been up to in the first 3 days of her visit.

http://www.3boys1girlmyhubbyandme.blogspot.com

So, do you guys have seasons like these, when you are just too busy to scrap? Let me know your list that keeps you from your scrappin'.

Have a good one,
T.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tambur! I came here from This Memory Keeping Life podcast. I love your interview, very inspiring for me! I left some comments there, hugs from PR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jannette,
      Thanks so much for the nice comments. Wow! What a complement to be an inspiration. I had so much fun doing that interview. And I was a little nervous. I mean who would want to listen to me....ha! Thanks again. I hope all is well with you and yours.
      T.

      Delete