Sleek. Beautiful. Mine!
I have been wanting one of these little beauties for some time now. And I finally scrapped together enough spare change to get it. It was kind of a Happy Anniversary present to me (a month later than my anniversary, cause I was still hmmming and hawwwing about the cost). But I am happy to say that it worth EVERY bit of my spare change. I LOVE it.
My very first project. Just for fun and just to see if I could make it all work. But I think it is pretty dang-on cute.
My second project..... sorry for the blown out picture. My camera was having issues. Anyway, I wanted to see how hard a 3-D item would be to put together. The answer is NOT HARD at all. Super-duper easy. The hardest part is not glueing your fingers together.
I still haven't mastered the Cameo - yet. Mainly because I really haven't had a chance to really play with it. This always seems to be a super busy time of year for me. Helping out at the school and making costumes for the kiddos. Baking for the bake sales and attending the various functions that come up at this time of year.... takes away from my play time. But, next week, after Halloween, I am gonna have a jammie day in my scrap room. Just me and my Cameo. LOL!!!
Have a good one,
T.



No comments:
Post a Comment