Which is tucked into this super cute package. Because guess who forgot to take a photo of it.... umm, me. Oh yeah, I did. I forgot. And trust me it was a super cute made from scratch journal/scrapbook. I decked out the cover with a banner, and her name in Thickers, filled it with 20 pages of cardstock, stamped a lady bug on each corner of every page and bound it with my Cinch. It was fabulous. And you are just going to have to take my word for it. I mean, just look at that super cute tag I made to go with the journal.
Oh, well.

I did something like that once. I cross stitched someone a sampler as a wedding gift. They picked it out so it was VERY complicated. Took me months. I wrapped it and gave it to them and then remembered I hadn't gotten a picture of it. I asked them to take one for me and never got one. Haven't talked to them in 13+ years either.
ReplyDeleteWell, that's a bummer. I can't believe they didn't even give you a picture as a thank you for all the work you put into it. I have to admit most of the time I forget to take pictures of my work that I give away. Oh, well.
Delete