Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow Days


A couple of layouts I made during our big snow over the weekend Feb 2010.
This one is my four kids. I acutally had taken the pictures of the boys running out in the snow back in December.  Karissa was hanging out with her girl friends (see LO below).  That morning I had dared the boys to run out and touch the railing.  Well, this weekend we woke up on Saturday morning to have even more snow than the December storm.  Karissa was the first one awake. So my husband and I dared her to go and touch the railing - and she did.  Now I had a complete set of pictures of the kids running barefoot in their jammies in the snow.  The picture of all four kids was taken in January.  That seems like a pittance of snow compared to what we got this past weekend.  But as you can see we have been blasted this winter season.


That's my girl in middle.  She spent this December snow storm with her girly friends on the farm.  They got to sled and feed cattle. What more can a girl ask for?


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment