Good Job!!! I need to do that, too - we didn't have a chance last fall. Wish I could have seen you this past week. I will be praying all goes smoothly for you as you transition. Big hugs!
Ooh! I see Horizons! I used that for K for my son. Loved it! I am not there yet with all the books though. Will start on my 3rd year. So blessed God has allowed me to go this far.
Good Job!!! I need to do that, too - we didn't have a chance last fall.
ReplyDeleteWish I could have seen you this past week. I will be praying all goes smoothly for you as you transition. Big hugs!
Ooh! I see Horizons! I used that for K for my son. Loved it! I am not there yet with all the books though. Will start on my 3rd year. So blessed God has allowed me to go this far.
ReplyDelete