Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cherry-O

Last Thursday, on Veteran's day, I became an Auntie again!  I am so excited.  This is my middle sister's first baby. It is a little bitter sweet as I am so far away from my family right now. But I am amazed at how much I love that little munchkin already!  So, in honor of Holland Elizabeth (great name!) I made this little card to let them know how Stinkin' Cute I think she is.
I {love} this Cherry-O paper.  I think it is adorable and therefore, very appropriate to use as a card for Holland. I look at these cherries and just think sA-weet-ness!




I made my card base using white cardstock cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I then cut 3/4 of an inch off of the front of the card.  I layered a scalloped piece of the pink stripe paper under and then used a piece of the chocolate cardstock to back the pink stripe.  I used a corner rounder to round my edges.  I love the simple, clean lines of the card.  I think it lets the paper show off all it's cuteness. 


1 comment: