Hello Friends.
As many of you know I moved overseas in August. Since, well, the day we packed out stuff to ship, way back in July, my crafty-scrappy life has been existing on what I managed to throw in a box and mail to myself all those months ago. Which is just the basics. I did indulge and ordered a few beautiful paper packs for myself. One of which is Olivia. I uploaded a few photos to an on-line printer and waited patiently for my photos to arrive. Some of which included these beautiful shots I took of my #2 child cuddling with my #4 child. These are older pics going way back to 2005. I love them. The pictures were taken one night when I went to tuck my guys into bed. Evan, my little guy, is famous for wanting to sleep with someone. Shane my second child is famous for not wanting to EVERY sleep with anyone. However, on this night, Evan was really charming and asked Shane if he could sleep with him tonight. Shockingly Shane said yes. I told my hubby I should take a picture of this cause it just doesn't happen often. When I walked into the room Evan was telling Shane how much he loved him and all the reasons why. As I wiped tears from my eyes I was able to snap these three shots, before the magic moment ended.
Absolutely precious... I got tears, too!
ReplyDelete