Okay, here we go. This is my first video attempt. It is definitely, uh - what's the word- ROUGH! I have to say that I enjoyed my first attempt. I hope you enjoy it, too.
I used the Hooligans paper pack for the cards. I made 6 cards using 1 sheet of black cardstock and only part, less than half of 3 B&T papers. I have plenty leftover to make scrapbook pages and more cards.
The card bases are white card stock cut to a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
Layer 1 - black cardstock cut at 4"x 5 1/4"
Layer 2 - purple dot B & T cut at 3 3/4" x 5"
Layer 3 - ha ha B & T cut at 3 3/4" x 1 1/2" and then punched into a scallop on one side
Layer 4 - funky stripe B & T cut at 3 3/4"x 2 1/2"
And this is how they look . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment