The Sketch


First of all let me say I am so sorry about the poor quality photo. I am having camera issues. I gave my trusty snap and shoot to my son to take with him to Germany. I can not locate my cable for my Rebel, I am sure it was shipped, but I haven't come across it yet. I am SURE it was shipped! Oh, my. Anyway, so I went and dug out an older point and shoot that actually seems like a dinosaur. Have you noticed that, you get something new and sleeker and trimmer and then go grab the old (5 yrs old) point and shoot and that sucker feels like it weighs a ton. Anyway, I remember - now - why we got the newer little point and shoot. I think 3 years of red outback dirt got clogged in the works, not to mention that my, then, 2 year old niece managed to rip part of the automatic lens cover off. Sooooo, you get this slightly fuzzy, out of focus shot of my super cute card that I made for the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps challenge they posted on Sunday. Well after all that rambling, I hope you enjoy my little offering.
Have a good one,
T.
Great card, Tambur! Funny how we get so used to technology, isn't it? I was at a party recently where someone was taking pictures with an old style film camera - I couldn't believe it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sunday Sketch Challenge!
Your card is very cute! Wonder what it is about owls that just makes us want to smile? Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete