In scrapbooking this is what collateral damage looks like . . . .
Not pretty! I was just finishing taping down my pictures. I wanted the center picture on my LO to be popped up a bit. I don't like it when a popped up item is saggy in the middle so I LOADED it with a ton of pop dots. As I turned it over to put it in place, I dropped it. I know! Crazy, silly me with the clutzy hands. Anyway, it's not like when you drop a piece of cookie on the floor and pick it up and dust it off and all is ok. Oh, no. This was stuck, like, really, really stuck. So, what's a girl to do? Yup, you guessed it. I had to pull the damaged picture up and reprint the silly thing. I am glad that that was the only damage. Can you imagine if it landed on several pictures... I would have had to re-scrap the whole page.
Anyway, I managed to get it all fixed and I think it turned out pretty cute.
Whew! That was a close one.
Have a good one,
T.




No comments:
Post a Comment