Instead I am blogging.
Well, first I started out downloading pictures from the last week. Then I was sorting those, rating them, adding metadata and the like. Then I uploaded a few photos to Facebook. And finally I headed over to my other blog and updated a post. Which then led me to this blog. I noticed that it looked a little sad. I was thinking of getting rid of of this blog, but then I changed my mind. Sooo, I thought I should take a minute to say "Hi."
Hi!
Now that that is off my chest, maybe now I can scrap a page today. In case you are wondering I am doing it again.....LOAD. For those of you that don't know LOAD stands for LayOut A Day. Yup, for the whole month of May I should be making a layout a day. Well, guess what? I am already behind. Actually, I don't believe in the whole "being behind" thing, nor do I feel guilty for not scrapping a page yesterday.
Yesterday was a holiday were we live so we took advantage of it and packed a picnic and headed to the beach. If you are curious you can go here to check out that post. I chose to spend quality time with the family making some quality memories so I can scrap some quality pages later this week. At the end of the month I may not have 31pages done, and I am OK with that. But what I will have gained is the challenge of trying to get a page a day done and that is just plain fun. Sometimes I get so in the groove that I end up making a more than a page a day. I won't win any prizes, and I am OK with that, too. But what I gain are finished LO's that go in my albums telling more stories about the great and not so great and just plain ordinary things we have done. And that, at the end of the month, is a really cool thing.
If you are curious about LOAD you can go get more information over at http://www.layoutaday.com/. Lain Ehmann is an awesome source of inspiration and celebration of all things scrappy. You won't be able to join me on this LOAD, but you can learn more about and look forward to participating in the next one.
Hope you have a fantastic day!
T.
No comments:
Post a Comment