Friday, October 30, 2009

Give It A Go

I am always looking for inspiration.  And I have become a big link-er.  Meaning I will start at one site or blog or someplace on the web and I will click on a link and just follow that where ever it may go.  While doing this I tend to come across some pretty neat stuff.  So on one of my linking journeys I came across this
http://poppypaperie.typepad.com/poppy_paperie/2009/09/christmas-lists.html

So - now I am making my shopping list of necessary items in order for me to give this a try later today.  Fridays are my "hurry-and-finish-school-so-Mom-can-go-play" days.  I know, not the most shining example of a homeschool mom, but I am true to me.  And having some time to play in the scrap room is important for  the happiness and well-being of our entire household.  Trust me on this.  Just trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment