Saturday, October 24, 2009

Spooky Halloween Cards and October WOTG


I have had so much fun today. I spent the afternoon playing and made these cards for Halloween.



I used the Beware My Acrylix stamp set. I also tried out the two color embossing technique. This is featured on the CTMH TV Art & Soul episode that is airing now. If you haven't watched it you should go check it out. Very informative. I inked my cards with Creme Brulee, Sweet Leaf, Twilight, Cocoa and Black. I inked my moon first. I then masked the moon and inked everything else. I think they look perfect for Halloween.
This is the October Workshop On The Go. This month the kit is using the Grace paper line, which I love. So pretty. I made this layout of my daughter who participated in the Little Miss Fauquier pagent this summer. I was so proud of her. She did not win a trophy, but she certainly found her self confidence. She is even planning on doing it again next year. That's my girl!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment