Here is my scaredy cat. This is a little sign that is going to hang around the basket holding some goodies for a Home Gathering I am doing on Friday night. I thought it was appropriate since Halloween is just over a week away. I think I will also put it on my candy bowl on Halloween night. Spooky.
I used Colonial White cardstock as my base. I inked the edges outside edges with Black (Z2167), transitioning to Twilight (Z2160) and a little halo of Creme Brulee (Z2167) around the moon.
The moon and cat I die cut using a sizzix die. The ribbon is something I had in my ribbon jar. It is actually really cool as it has flecks of green and purple in it. I stapled the bottom of the ribbon with some green colored staples (Z1010) and used my Pivot Point Stapler (Z1009). The black card stock is core-dinations black over yellow.
My Boo I stamped using black ink on White Daisy cardstock (1385) using the Posterboard Alpha set (E1014).
I used Colonial White cardstock as my base. I inked the edges outside edges with Black (Z2167), transitioning to Twilight (Z2160) and a little halo of Creme Brulee (Z2167) around the moon.
The moon and cat I die cut using a sizzix die. The ribbon is something I had in my ribbon jar. It is actually really cool as it has flecks of green and purple in it. I stapled the bottom of the ribbon with some green colored staples (Z1010) and used my Pivot Point Stapler (Z1009). The black card stock is core-dinations black over yellow.
My Boo I stamped using black ink on White Daisy cardstock (1385) using the Posterboard Alpha set (E1014).


No comments:
Post a Comment