Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pumpkins and Twitterpated

We had such a lovely Saturday. I hope that you and yours did, as well. My hubby had to pull glider duty up at his Gliding club and was out all day. So, I decided to take the munchkins out. We went up to The Plains and did the Corn Maze. If you haven't been this is a fantastic corn maze. It took us 45 minutes to work our way through it. So much fun!

The munchkins outside the barn at the Corn Maze. They have the best fresh pressed apple cider.
What I love about this Corn Maze is the fact that it is very traditional. It is not a huge production like Cox Farm. It is more quality country fun. They have some animals to look at like pigs, goats, chickens, sheep and turkeys. They have games to play. There is a hay ride. And there are slides and obstacle courses. All very fun and nicely laid out. The maze is huge and so well coordinated. You are actually on a scavenger hunt looking for pieces of you map. A good time.

Once we were home I was able to sneak down to my scrap room and play for a while. Here is a 2 page spread I made using Twitterpated and an older WOTG guide. A good tip, save those WOTG guides you can always use the guide with another paper theme.


I also put together this little cutie using Twitterpated and a soup can. What a way to recycle!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment