Monday, October 18, 2010

There Once Was A Spider


Since I have no Halloween decorations or fall decorations I decided to make something. I cut the back off of a box and created this little Boo sign in honor of Halloween.  I think it turned out super cute.  

My favorite part is the spider.  I know I saw this somewhere so I can not take credit for originality.  However I can't remember where I saw it. Just know that I am a copy cat.  


Isn't that so CUTE.  The body and head are buttons.  The eyes are little orange brads.  The legs are brads put in upside down so when you spread the prongs they form the legs.  Super simple, but super cute. 

Have a good one. 








1 comment:

  1. Tambur... this idea is way too cute! I couldn't figure out the legs at first... thank you for explaining how you did it!

    ReplyDelete