Ev LOVES soccer. Every-single-day, everyday, he is out there kicking the soccer. He loves Saturdays, because that is Saturday Soccer. As I am typing this post I can hear the ball slamming up against the concrete wall of the house. He practices for hours. EVERYDAY!!!
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
u {heart} soccer
My boy....
Ev LOVES soccer. Every-single-day, everyday, he is out there kicking the soccer. He loves Saturdays, because that is Saturday Soccer. As I am typing this post I can hear the ball slamming up against the concrete wall of the house. He practices for hours. EVERYDAY!!!
I think it is great that he has such a passion for the sport. He plays during his free time at school. He plays after school, he plays all weekend long. He plays by himself, mostly practicing his skills - shooting, juggling, passing and footwork. Most often the house is his partner. Sometimes I am his partner and on good days when the big boys finish their homework early they come out and pass the ball with Ev. To me the sound of a ball hitting the wall is a happy sound.
Ev LOVES soccer. Every-single-day, everyday, he is out there kicking the soccer. He loves Saturdays, because that is Saturday Soccer. As I am typing this post I can hear the ball slamming up against the concrete wall of the house. He practices for hours. EVERYDAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment