Thursday, April 21, 2011

Patience

My oldest son, who is now 15, is just the most patient kiddo.  I mean from the day he was born he would wait patiently for me to nurse him, to change him, to feed him.  My mom used to say that it was because he was born in England, it was the British influence on his personality.  Perhaps.  Anyway,  still to this day he is Mr. Patient.  When he does loose his cool it is almost comical, because even that is still rather calm and collected.

The picture for this LO I took way back in February of 2009.  Not so long ago, I know, but in terms of his growth it seems like ages ago.  In this picture he still looks like his toddler self.  Not anymore.  Now he looks very manly.

I digress.....

I have four pictures that have hung on my wall since 2009 and wherever I go, they go.  I mentioned this before in this previous post which you can read here.

Anyway, I have had this 5x7 copy in my stash of 'to-be-scrapped' photos for, well, 3 years now.  Today I finally got around to putting this one down on paper.

Here it is.....


I think it turned out rather well.  Man-oh-man, I love this kiddo.  I have the best job in the whole wide world - being mom to my 4 McKids.

Have a good one, 

T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment