for her friend's birthday. I did give her a helping hand. We picked our stamp set first. Karissa chose Piece of Cake (D1407), the February Stamp of the Month. Karissa then chose the pattern Pretty Simple from the Originals How-To book (9032). Then we started digging through my stash of supplies. We started with a CTMH White card base (x254). We then layered some patterned paper from my stash on top. We stamped and embossed the image on to Daisy White cardstock and glimmer misted the background. Karissa went in and colored in the image using CTMH Exclusive Ink markers. We also glimmer misted another piece of white cardstock before Karissa stamped the sentiment. Karissa layered all the parts onto the card base following the Pretty Simple pattern. Cute!
Since I was in play mode. I pulled out my Tim Holtz alchohol inks and made a the background on this card. Then I stamped my image from Treasure Life (D1306) using versa mark ink and emobssed with chocolate embossing powder. Once it was embossed I went over the top of the image with some Radiant Pearls just to give it a little shine. I mounted my image onto chocolate cardstock and then wrapped it with some chocolate ribbon from my stash. The ribbon slide is something I have had for a while. I then dry embossed two lines down the side of the card and stamped my sentiment. To finish it off I pierced three little holes.

No comments:
Post a Comment