Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March - Already?

Hello all,

I am sorry for not having any new stuff to post - yet.

Life in my household has been so crazy....I am sure you know what I am talking about.

My hubby is on a long business trip. {I miss him.} So I have been holding down the fort - solo.  That part is okay, but the running of the kiddos here, there and everywhere is - at times - overwhelming.  There have been events that we have had to pick and choose which munchkin gets to go and which munchkin must miss out.  That is just the way it is.

We also took a road trip.  I drove my kiddos out to Oklahoma to see my family and to celebrate my middle sister's wedding.  We had such a great time.  It was the first time in many, many years that we have all been together at the same time {I have four sibs}.  I LOVED every minute.  The time went all to quickly.

Now I am home and after having a few days to get back in the groove I am ready to have some play time.  Friday night I am having some lovely ladies over and we are going to get our scrap on!  I am really looking forward to it.  I need some grown-up time.  I will get the kids all set up with a movie and put my oldest in charge of putting himself and the younger sibs to bed.

Hopefully I will have some fabulous pages to share.

I hope all of you have had a great February.  I am shocked and somewhat amazed that March is here.  February just flew by.  The really good news is we are now in count down mode until daddy comes home - 22 days to go.  Yipee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment