Friday night I hosted a scrap night for some of my friends. I had nibbly bits for us to snack on. You have to keep your strength up while scrapbooking. I covered all the necessary scrapping food groups: savory - french bread pizza bites, salty - cheeze-its and cheese puffs (whole grain=fiber=health(ier)), sweet - mini pound-cake cupcakes with buttercream and caramel frosting, candy covered chocolates in happy colors and smiley face gumballs. For the sparkling part of the night I had sparkling water, IBC rootbeer, mini bottles of Asti-Spumanti, and Cherry Lime soda.

I was able to get a little bit done on Friday night. I love the chatting and catching up and then I also love the silences when everyone is hard at work. Concentrating on creating beautiful scrapbook pages.
These are the 2 I finished on the night.

I was able to get a little bit done on Friday night. I love the chatting and catching up and then I also love the silences when everyone is hard at work. Concentrating on creating beautiful scrapbook pages.
These are the 2 I finished on the night.
For this page I used Form and Function pattern from Cherish (9029), Topstich paper packet (X7120B), December 2009 stamp of the month - Notice the Details, White Daisy Just Blooms (Z1300).
My second LO:
I used Beauty In Repetition from Cherish, Emporium paper packet (X7105B), Photo Hangers (Z293), and Natural Hemp (Z280).
The stickers were part of the challenge for the night...dig something old out of your stash. I had some stickers that were a few years old and used those as my embellishment.

That is what I call a fun and productive scrap night.

No comments:
Post a Comment