I have some kiddos that no matter if the sky is overcast once they catch of glimpse of a glare of light they blink. Getting photos of them with their eyes opened and not looking like they are being tortured is a real challenge. This picture is an example of countless pictures I have on file...someone is blinking. Lucky this picture has only one blinker in it. Generally it is at least 3. We have trained the kiddos to keep their eyes closed until we say smile then they open their eyes and we snap a quick pic. It doesn't always work though. As you can see.
These are the papers that came in my Work In Progress kit, which arrived last week. I LOVE them. Such happy colors. The felt circles are from Melody Ross Homespun collection. I layered them on a floral sticker.
The red rickrack is from my ribbon jar. I used my Close To My Heart Pivot Point Stapler and some black staples to attach the rickrack to the page.
Thanks for dropping by.
T.



No comments:
Post a Comment