Thursday, March 3, 2011

Technique Tuesday Kit

Kits - I don't know your thoughts on them, but I know that I  like to work with a project kit from time to time.  The summer of 2010 I picked up this kit at the Great American Scrapbooking Convention at the Expo in Dulles, VA.  I purchased it from the Technique Tuesday booth.  I like their kits because they do a great job incorporating stamping with scrapbooking.  I also like kits like these because they get me to think outside the box.  Like using large dimensional elements on a scrapbook page and stamping on the dimensional element.  And my favorite, stamping on twill tape. 

Here is the LO I made using the Technique Tuesday This is true Love kit.  Everything I needed was in the one kit.  I like that.  I also like kits - on occasion - that give me step by step instructions.  It allows me to feel creative while letting my mind wander or rest. 

Of course, I have a tendency to change things up a bit.  That just makes it my own.  Here the title was to be under the little heart.  I liked it better over the heart.  


Here is a close up of stamping on twill.  It adds a little more personality to the project.  Can you imagine what you can do with this?  

1 comment:

  1. Fun layout. I love the big heart and the stamping on the twill - that looks great. While I don't subscribe to kits, I will order one occasionally if I like everything in the kit. I do like that it helps narrow down the choices and time it takes to select products. Having it all go and right in front of you is a bonus!

    ReplyDelete