On my layout I needed some chipboard letters that would bring out the orangey-red of the patterned paper at the bottom of the page. I did not have the exact color to match, so I colored them using my Copic marker. If I had the right color ink I could have inked them or painted them. The choices are endless. For me on this project I pulled out my Copic marker R08 Vermilion and colored my letters.I also used my Copic marker to color my buttons. I had a bunch of buttons in many different colors and wanted to give them a more unified look.
After I went back and looked at the LO I decided that I did not like the B & H in the tan so I took my chocolate CTMH marker and colored the B & H to better match the rest of the letters in Beach. Again, a simple fix.
By using my markers, Copics, inks and paint I can stretch my embellishment dollar by repurposing the items I already have on hand.


No comments:
Post a Comment