Thursday, March 10, 2011

Artist Printers Tray Wall Hanging

My middle sister recently became a mommy.  I am so happy for her.  She has wanted to be a mommy for many years and in God's perfect timing she has been mightily blessed by a darling baby girl.  I haven't had a chance to hold my niece - yet, because we live so far away.  But I think of her often and love her immensely.  I had purchased the Aritist Printer Tray Wall Hanging kit from The Button Farm last July and I knew that this would make a great gift for my sister.  

This is the finished project.  I LOVE it because it is so sweet and girly.  I think this is a treasure that my sis will hang in my niece's room. 

This little tin opens and inside is a mini-scrapbook.  You can add additional photos or write down all of her firsts, or even stash lock of hair. 
Sweetness. 

If you would like to check out the kits available from The Button Farm you can visit their site at www.thebuttonfarm.com.   I have met Angela and she is a doll, so friendly and very creative.   She does go to many of the scrapbooking conventions throughout the year.   I know that she has been at the Creating Keepsakes Conventions along the East Coast, and she has been a regular at the Great American Scrapbooking Convention at Dulles, VA.  

No comments:

Post a Comment