Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 13

In my house I have these 4 pictures hanging in my family room.  These are pictures I took of my kiddos 2 1/2 years ago.  I love them.  They are truly a reflection of each of my kiddos personality, who they are as people.  I have 5x7 copies of these pictures that I have had stashed for some time now - well 2 1/2 years!  Today I decided to do something with these pictures.  I treasure these pictures and although I have them hanging on the wall I also wanted to do a page for each of my kiddos explaining what they, individually, mean to me. 


They are a little bigger now, but they are still patient, gentle, goodness and kindness.

This is my daughter.  She is goodness.  Simple as that. 

The card stock is something I pulled off the shelf from Chatter Box Light Chocolate.  It worked really well with the patterned paper which is from CMTH Amore - which is from my stash of goodies.  The red strip on the left is punched with a Martha Stuart boarder punch.

The chipboard letter K I dug out of my big bin of chipboard letters.  It was red, but I wanted more contrast so I painted it white and then sanded the edges to make it a little distressed. The heart is just card stock that I punched.  To give it more dimension I punched three hearts and adhered them together to give it a chunkier appearance. 

The flowers were just red paper flowers. I gave them a good dusting of Creme de Chocolat glimmer mist.  I did that for 2 reasons.  I wanted to tone down the read and I thought every layout needs a little glimmery shine.  The center of the flower are some mini-brads from CTMH. 

The corner piece is also from CTMH the Antiqued Copper Mini-Medley.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Please feel free to leave a comment.  

Have a good one, 
T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment