In my household we have a good few cell phones. My oldest has one, my second oldest has one, my third oldest has one, hubby has one and I have one. This is just the reality of living in a busy, crazy world. Because we live in a country where it is wicked cheap to text we do the majority of our communicating via text messages. It is quick, convenient and costs close to nothing. The thing about texting though is that it has it own form of slang. Many words are shortened even to just a letter, are is "r" and you is "u." I am sure you are all familiar with this text slang. And most of the world knows that when you type the less than sign with a three you are making a heart and it means love, i.e. <3. Just like when you type colons and a hyphen and a close perenthesis you are making a smiley face, i.e. :-)
I say most of the world, because apparently my hubby did not know what <3 this meant. His response made me laugh out loud! I love him for that, and much, much more.
Buttons that I flipped over and then stamped on.
The star was a kraft die cut that I covered with washi tape. The Real Life is an Ali Edwards stamp that I stamped onto a beer coaster and then cut out.
Totally digging the washi tape. Why did not have this before now? It is awesome. I am now an addict.
I "less than 3" this amazing life.
Have a good one,
T.
Tambur.... Thanks for teaching me this 'less than 3' love it! Will use it w my adult kids so they think I'm uber cool :)
ReplyDeleteHey... Are you from NE area originally? Hence the 'wicked cheap' ....
a fellow ScrapHappy member.... Plus I believe I heard you interviewed on Debbie Hodge podcast a bit ago???
RitaQ
Hey Rita,
DeleteOh, the quest to be uber cool for our kiddos! I have 2 teens and one pre-teen who are constantly teaching me. Apparently dude is not longer cool, but I can't purge it from my lingo!.
I am not from the NE, but I have a dear friend who is from Mass and I love the term 'wicked' which I picked up from her ages ago (like, 20 years ago!).
Anyway, I am a fellow ScrapHappy member. I am on hiatus right now as we are in the states visiting family. But I will get my scrap on as soon as I get back.
Yes! I was interviewed by Debbie Hodge. That was an absolute blast!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll be posting again in August.
See you on the boards!
T.