Thursday, February 24, 2011

LOAD Day24

This LO captured a conversation that my daughter and I had in the car on Saturday.  I am often amazed at how my kiddo's minds work,  their sense of self, their sense of the world and just the inner workings of their minds.  They are always thinking and processing information, constant mental motion.  Some of our the best little chats we have are the ones that just evolve from one subject to another all willy nilly.  I think that is awesome. 

So on this day we walked in the door and I immediately went to my computer and jotted down the last bit of our chat.  I am so happy that I can capture that moment for me to reflect on days and years from now.  That is why I scrap.  

The LO is super simple.  The title letters are from CTMH - DE Simple Alphabets (Z1048).  They are white chip board that I stamped with Versamark and clear embossed then inked.  I love how cute they turned out. 

The flowers are just die cut using my Cricut, as is the butterfly. 

Everything else is just stuff I pulled from my stash of paper.  The patterned paper is from October Afternoon from an 8x8 stack, no cutting, just laid it down. 

The boarder on the journaling strip is punched using a Martha Stewart punch.  It punches the scallops and the holes and embosses the flowers at the same time.  

Now, go scrap!

T. 



No comments:

Post a Comment