
LOAD 211 day 3, originally uploaded by Tambur.
This page is dedicated to my husband. Thanks for 20 years of fun, adventures, and loving me.
All supplies came from my stash. The die cut paper is Jenni Bowlin as is the Bingo card. The flower is Prima, the clock face is Heidi Swapp. The brads are Lush. The title is stamped using Technique Tuesdays Language of Love. The ribbon - I don't know from my stash of goodies.
The journaling reads:
20 years ago I said yes. Yes to a life of uncertainty. Yes to a life of unknowns. The one thing that I knew with complete certainty was that I loved you and that I would never stop loving.
20 years ago we started a life together. Every step of the way we have been together on this amazon glide adventure. We did not know where it would take us. But we always knew that we would have each other.
20 years later we can truly say that the adventure of ourlife together has not lost it's sparkle. We have lived in some amazing places. We have traveled the world. We have 4 amazing kiddos. We are not bored or complacent with each other. We live a life filled with love and respect and faith.
20 years ago I said yes to my true love - You. I can't wait to find out what adventures the next 20 years hold, and the 20 after that......
Great layout celebrating what you have together.
ReplyDelete