Tuesday, February 22, 2011

LOAD Day 22

I missed a few days of the LOAD challenge. But, I had a really good reason.  My hubby took us away this weekend.  We went to Paphos for the weekend.  Paphos is located at the south end of the island about a 2 hour drive. We booked a hotel for 2 nights and had ourselves a mini-break. Just because I missed a few days does not mean that I am out.  I decided to just pick up with today's challenge and go from there.  If I have time I will make up my missed days.  If I don't make up the missed days, I'm okay
with that.  No worries. 




Here is my LO for day 22.  
There is a back story here.  We were driving along the coast on our way to Paphos and decided to stop at Aphrodite's Rock, you know the Goddess of love.  My hubby spontaneously jumped up on a rock to strike a pose, like the Greek God's so often do and he was slammed by a rogue wave.  I love this man! 

Anyway, after we had a good laugh we were walking along and I turned around because my hubby had paused a moment and he had found a heart shape rock and placed it over his heart.  Man, I melted. 



This is the tag I made that holds the journaling that I hid behind the photo collage. 

A few embellishments that I grouped together at the bottom of the page. 

The key was actually at my hubby's place setting for Valentines day with a heart attached.  Just thought I would reuse some of my handy work.  Since he does have the key to my heart - I know, cheesy, but true. 

Have a good one. 
T. 

1 comment: