Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 7

Sorry about the  bad pic.  Poor lighting conditions, well poor photography, okay, okay, poor photographer. Anyway, here is my LO for today.  Super, super quick and easy.  

I used a sketch from my inspiration file - Sketch #75 from Get It Scrapped.  
The paper is from CTMH - Splendor.  The tabs are from the Splendor My Stickease by CTMH.  The title are some chipboard letters from my stash. The y was really an x that I cut a leg off of.  And stamped sub-title "The Story" is a Technique Tuesday stamp set titled The Story by Ali Edwards. 

The journaling tells the story about how my youngest was going to be a legacy to the pre-school that all of my other kiddos attended.  The year he would have started at pre-school we moved to Australia.  We returned 3 years later. The kiddos volunteered at the pre-school as teach aides once a week (homeschool family - at the time) .  Every year the pre-school went to Domino's as a field trip and made their own pizza's.  Evan was a little late - but he was able to attend the field trip and make his pizza. Which made me so happy. 

The color palette I chose because he is totally an orange and green guy - very happy little man.  I think these are happy colors.  The paper choice was easy. 

Hope you enjoyed today's page. 

Have a good one.

T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment