Friday, February 4, 2011

LOAD 211 day 4

Okay guys, I have a confession.  I am having so much fun on this Challenge. Every day I look forward to the challenge prompts and get excited about getting creative. 

This is the LO I made for today's challenge. I have had these pictures printed for ages (well since last January) and never found the time to put a page together.  It felt so good to get this off my imaginary scrapbooking to do list.  Do any of you have those? 
I took plain old chipboard letters and put a light layer of Rock Candy Stickles on them to give them a little sparkle. 

The ribbon pleat at the bottom of the page is very simple.  You just need a lot of glue dots.  

Go have fun and get your creative groove on. 

Have a good one. 
T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment