Monday, February 14, 2011

LOAD Day 14 - Happy Valentines

First off, happy Valentines day! I hope you are all showered with love and affection today.

Here is my LO for today -
I am still working with those pictures that I talked about yesterday.  This is my youngest.  He is now 8, but when I took this picture he was 6.  He still looks exactly the same.  We call him our little man. 


I used Scrapbooks Ect.'s Page Planner 2009 page 93 as my inspiration for my LO. The photo block is mounted on a piece of patterned paper that is 6x8.  I ripped it asymmetrically down the vertical.  I filled in the right side with rub-ons, then paper pierced the whole 6x8 section to make it more cohesive. 

I sanded down the photo to give it a 'frame'.  The charms are from Tim Holtz.  The base of the LO is corrugated paper from Creative Imaginations.  I added some more interest to the corrugated paper by first applying a mask from Tim Holtz and then sponging on some distress inks. 

Another charm and mask from Tim Holtz. 


Just thought I would share that look with you one more time.   He's a sweetie, my little man. A real love bug. 

Happy Valentine's Day! 

T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment