Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LOAD 211 Day 16



LOAD 211 Day 16, originally uploaded by Tambur.


Every day, right before lunch, Toddy and I go out to the little fenced in area and play fetch.  When I ask Toddy if he wants to go play he runs to the back door and waits, staring at the door handle.  When I open the door he races me to the back yard and goes to find his ball.  I ask for the ball and then the game begins.  He will sit and wait patiently while I show him the ball and tease him a little, always trying to throw off his guard. But he is ever ready and once I release the ball he is off and running.  After about 30 minutes, when my arm is tired, we head in for a biscuit (his treat).  He immediately flops down on his bed and within minutes he is out for his afternoon nap. 



No comments:

Post a Comment