You know the coolest thing about this hobby? How much it shows my kiddos that I love them. And this is the coolest - they know it and acknowledge it. Wow!
Today I was down in my room putting together my LO for today. My youngest comes in to check out what I am doing. I turned around a few minutes later and found this.....
He's scrapbooking. I totally let him do his thing. He knows what to do. All of my kiddos have free range with my supplies.
This is the page he made for me. The journaling reads - " Tambur is my mom and she inspired me to do this page about her because she did not have a page to herself."
Man, that's a cool kid.
I love this - he said the title on the side says 2 things - Mom and Wow.
Oh, my goodness! I am gonna go hug that kiddo in a minute.
Here is my LO for day 9. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment