Sunday, February 27, 2011

Layout day 27

This is a fun one.  I love using photo collages.  I can get a bunch of pictures on a page and I only have to print one time.  By the way, I print my pictures myself.  I am a in the moment scrapper.  When I see something that triggers an emotion or a really cool memory that is what I scrap, and I want to scrap it right then.  So I have learned over the years that I am better off just printing what I want to scrap.  Trust me.....I have many times uploaded a ton of photos to print places only to in the interim of waiting for them to arrive  printed the same photo again. Or even better, I have printed a ton of photos only to have them sit in the the little orange cardboard sleeves cause I forgot why I thought they were scrap worthy or I have already scrapped them from a print I printed myself.  I know....bad habits.  But I am learned and now only print when I want to scrap. 

This one is from 2008 - the trip to OK.  After we went to the Witchita Mountains Wildlife Reserve we stopped by this crazy cool place called Meers.  I don't know how my Dad found it, all I know is it is worth the detour.  It is in the middle of no-where OK.  I am sure there is plenty around, I just don't know the area so to me, an outsider, it is the middle of nowhere. Anyway, the burgers at this joint are AWESOME!!!!  The are just simple, to the point burgers.  And according to the menu if you want mayo your a sissy.  We always enjoy going to eat with my dad aka Pop's.  Pop's always knows the best places and they are always filled to the brim with personality.  If you are out near the Witchita Mountain Wildlife Reserve be sure to look up Meers.  It's worth the effort. 

T. 


No comments:

Post a Comment